Wednesday 5 September 2012

Bit disappointing, if I'm honest...

Right, I'm going to be frank.

I desperately wanted to call this blog 'A Good Sense of Tumour', but some little eight-year-old has beaten me to it, so I can't now.

Well, maybe I could, but I can't be bothered to slog through his entire blog to find out what the likelihood is of him coming after me on the grounds of plagiarism. And skipping to the end seems a bit callous.


Suffice to say, I landed on the above, anyway. I hope you can lead from my example and eventually get over the disappointment of having to read such a low-level pun when the opportunity was so ripe to have a tumultuous title.

But, I'm afraid, that's the way of the world. Consistently against me.

Anyway; onwards, inwards and downwards.

Godspeed, fool.



Here's me, trying to have a stare-out with my tumour.
Don't let my T-shirt fool you, I'm actually quite a heterosexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment